Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garbanzo Mini Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garbanzo Mini Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Another thing I want to point out concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. There’s something else that is important to know about this item and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
Virtually any other type of cooking oil you might use will wind up turning into fat inside your body, nevertheless this isn’t the case when you use coconut oil. For people wondering why this doesn’t wind up being stored as fat like other oils it is because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly within your body it is easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. You need to understand that you can use this oil to create energy for your body and it is going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may have throughout the day.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within an extremely short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses marketing the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garbanzo mini lettuce wraps recipe. To make garbanzo mini lettuce wraps you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garbanzo Mini Lettuce Wraps:
- Use 1 can of cooked garbanzo beans (15 oz.).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Provide 1/4 medium of red onion (chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon or lime juice (whatever you have). It's more or less the juice of half of a lemon/lime.
- Provide 1 of Salt & pepper – to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 6 large of romaine lettuce leaves.. use more or less depending on how many wraps you want.
- Get 1 tbsp of cilantro pesto (optional).
Instructions to make Garbanzo Mini Lettuce Wraps:
- Drain & rinse the garbanzo beans.
- Throw all of the ingredients (except for the lettuce leaves, obviously) into a large bowl or something where it won't make a mess.
- Using a potato masher or whatever you can find if you don't have one, get creative, smash the mixture until you don't see any more round garbanzos around..
- Put some of the mixture into one of the lettuce leaves but don't put too much in, otherwise it wont wrap up well. Place it towards the wider part of the leaf. The garbanzos should be in a sort of parallel line with the stem of the leaf..
- Wrap it up – Fold the sides where the garbanzos are inwards so that it covers some of them. Then, gently, roll the rest of the leaf following the stem line. Be careful when wrapping it, the leaves can break easily..
- optional – If you want to want to try it with the cilantro pesto (which I highly recommend you do), I used the one from this recipe.. just but a bit all around the leaf before wrapping it up: http://thugkitchen.com/post/46773308203/im-so-tired-of-mother-fuckers-asking-where-do.
If you find this Garbanzo Mini Lettuce Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.