Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is among the healthiest meats that you can eat. You may already know this because you’ve probably been told to ensure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Eat fish at least two times per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb taco casserole (keto friendly) recipe. You can cook low carb taco casserole (keto friendly) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly):
- Get 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- Provide 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar free salsa.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly):
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as it cooks. While cooking stir in chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper..
- Turn off heat, do not drain beef. Stir in salsa and transfer mixture to a 9×9 casserole dish. Spread out evenly..
- In a medium bowl wisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Once combined, stir in half the cheese..
- Pour egg mixture over meat mixture in casserole dish. Very gently give the mixtures a slight stir to work some of the cheese down into the meat..
- Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is crispy and golden around the edges. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Top with your favorite garnishes and enjoy!.
If you find this Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.