Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are fantastic for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not build up in your body and or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb) recipe. To cook pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb) you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb):
- Use 1 package of chicken tenders (about 8 or so).
- Get 4 cups of crushed pork rinds.
- You need 2 of eggs, scrambled.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of salt.
- Take to taste of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil, your choice *see note in recipe regarding amount.
Steps to make Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb):
- Add salt and pepper to chicken.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Place pork rinds in a ziplock bag and crush using either a rolling pin or bottom of sautee pan until you get the consistency of bread crumbs. You can also place in a food processor. I used BBQ flavored pork rinds for this recipe. Pour crumbs in a bowl for dredging..
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. One at a time, add chicken tender to egg mix, then with other hand place into pork rind mix. Press crumbs into chicken and make sure to throughly coat both sides. Place on a plate and repeat process. You can place in refrigerator until ready to cook. Dont let it sit too long. If you wait longer than 15 minutes the pork rinds might absorb too much moisture. We want crispy tenders!.
- Add oil to a large sautee pan. Depending on the size of your pan you may need more or less than 1/2 cup. *I put enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. This is a pan fry, not a deep fry method. I like avocado oil or vegetable oil. Anything with a high smoke point. Heat oil on medium to high heat. When oil is heated after a few minutes, add chicken to sautee pan. Make sure to not over crowd chicken. You may need to do this in 2 batches depending on the size of your pan..
- Cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown on each side. Remove from pan onto either a wire rack or a plate covered in paper towel. Serve immediately to maintain the crunchy texture. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and side dishes..
- You can season chicken with whatever spices you like such as oregano, paprika, turmeric, ranch powder mix, etc. You can also buy different flavored pork rinds these days. No need to add salt to the pork rinds, but definitely season your chicken so all layers are flavorful. Hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.