Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-Carb Tamales recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Tamales recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb tamales recipe. You can cook low-carb tamales using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Tamales:
- Prepare of Tamale dough.
- Provide 1-1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Get 3 tablespoons of lard.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken breast.
- Get 2 teaspoons of ground paprika.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Get 2 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Take of Wrapping.
- You need As needed of Banana leaves.
- Get As needed of butchers twine.
Instructions to make Low-Carb Tamales:
- Boil the cup of water with the chicken in it. When done pull it apart. You can also use beef.
- Heat the oil add the onions and spices. Sauté till onions are soft. Add the chicken..
- Mix the flours and the other dough ingredients..
- Add 2 tablespoons of dough to a piece of leaf..
- Add some of the filling to the center of the dough on the leaf. Fold the leaf into a package. Make sure the dough covers the filling..
- Fold again and tie the twine. Add to the steamer. Steam for 30 minutes..
- Let rest 5 minutes then serve. Remove from leaf I hope you enjoy!! I served with salsa verde..
- My leaves were tattered a bit it was hard to work with. Caused some of my Tamales to crack a bit one actually crumbled..
If you find this Low-Carb Tamales recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.