Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a wonderful number for a person who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb slowcooker beef stew recipe. You can have low carb slowcooker beef stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew:
- Get 3.5 Lb of Chuck Roast Trimmed & Cut Into 1.5 Inch Cubes (approx.).
- You need 2 Cups of Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Marjoram.
- You need 2 Tsp of Fresh Thyme Leaves.
- Get 5-6 of Carrots Sliced into 1 Inch Pieces.
- Get 4 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Provide 3 of Celery Stalks Cut into 1/2 Inch Pieces.
- Provide 1 of Large Yellow Onion Chopped.
- Provide 8 Oz of Package of White Button Mushrooms.
Instructions to make Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew:
- I started with getting my meat and veggies in the crockpot. I used a 3.5 pound chuck roast which I trimmed and cubed into about 1.5 inch pieces. I chopped 1 large onion, 5 carrots, 3 celery stalks, and 3 cloves of garlic. Turn your crockpot on the low 8 hour setting. Add the veggies first and then put the cubed meat on top. Cover and let it start to warm while you get your broth and seasoning ready..
- In a bowl Combine 2 cups of low sodium beef broth, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, 1/4 teaspoon marjoram, and the leaves from a few sprigs of fresh thyme (about 2 teaspoons.) Mix well and then pour over your meat and veggies..
- Cover and let cook for 7 hours (stirring every 2 hours.).
- After 7 hours spoon out some of the broth and veggies (about 1.5 to 2 cups.) Either use a blender or an immersion blender to blend until smooth, but be very careful because it is very hot..
- Add one 8 ounce pack of mushrooms (quartered,) and add the broth and veggies you just blended. Give it a taste and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Stir and let cook for the last hour uncovered. By blending the veggies and broth you make a thicker gravy without having to use flour or cornstarch. I served it over a cauliflower mash. If you're wanting to indulge rice or potatoes are good serving suggestions as well..
If you find this Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.