Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Carb Pizza Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Pizza Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Pizza Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb pizza chicken recipe. To make low carb pizza chicken you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Pizza Chicken:
- Use 6 pcs of boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- Provide 6 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 4 oz of shredded cheese (whatever you like).
- Provide of Your choice of pizza toppings.
Steps to make Low Carb Pizza Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray large oven safe pan with olive oil. Arrange chicken pieces in one layer..
- Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning generously over chicken..
- Spread tomato sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese. Add whatever pizza toppings you like..
- Bake uncovered for 18 minutes.
- Finish under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the cheese bubbles and the pepperoni gets crispy (if you used it)..
- Serve :).
If you find this Low Carb Pizza Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.