Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-Carb Breakfast, Batch 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Breakfast, Batch 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Begin eating these foods daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb breakfast, batch 2 recipe. To make low-carb breakfast, batch 2 you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low-Carb Breakfast, Batch 2:
- Use 8 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Take 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 12 ounces of diced ham/spam.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need To taste of ketchup or steak sauce, optional.
Instructions to make Low-Carb Breakfast, Batch 2:
- Dice the meat and dry fry it. Add the diced onion. Fry till crisp..
- Beat the eggs with the parsley and 1/2 cup of cheese. Pour the egg mixture onto the meat. Add salt. Let it cook 4 minutes till steam is rising through the eggs top with the rest of the cheese..
- Spray a griddle or pan with nonstick spray. Put over the top of the pan with the eggs. Flip it over remove pan, and let cook 5 minutes..
- Serve you can have ketchup or steak sauce if you like. I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Low-Carb Breakfast, Batch 2 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.