Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. One more thing I would like to point out relating to this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. In this post we are going to be looking at some of the benefits that are related to the use of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
The initial thing you need to realize about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it’s going to not turn into fat inside your body. I should point out that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it doesn’t get stored inside your body as fat. And simply because this produces energy you should be aware that this can actually be far better for you than drinking coffee to provide you energy.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time organizations are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) recipe. To make mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) you only need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Use of Sauces.
- Get 1 tsp of Chu Hou Paste (from a Chinese grocery).
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster Sauce (Vegan version at health food store).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Produce.
- Get 1 of Garlic Clove (sliced).
- Take 1 tbs of Ginger (sliced).
- You need 3 stalks of Spring Onion (sliced lengthways into quarters & halved).
- Get 160 gms of Broccoli (Cut into florets).
- You need 150 gms of mixed Asian Mushrooms (sliced).
- Provide 1 stalk of Chinese Asparagus (Peeled and thickly sliced).
- Provide 1 Handful of Corriander.
- Provide 60 gms of (Approx) Bean Shoots.
- Use of Spices.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Provide 1 of Dried Chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Star Anise.
- Use of Other.
- Get 300 gms of Firm Tofu (cubed).
- Get 3 cups of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Prepare Vegetables (as per in ingredients list).
- With all ingredients prepared, you can start..
- Heat Sesame oil in pot, then add the plate of Spices and stir fry quickly. Add the Mushrooms and stir fry for a minute, add the asparagus and sauces and 1 cup of stock. Mix all together..
- Add the broccoli, spring onion and the rest of the stock and the water to pot & lightly push down into the ingredients below. Bring the liquid to the boil..
- Turn down and cook on low for approx 20mins on low with lid on..
- Just before serving, add the tofu, bean shoots and and corriander & lightly stir through).
If you find this Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.