Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed peppers (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) recipe. To make stuffed peppers (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- You need 6 of Capsicum/Bell Pepper (lids removed).
- Use of Filling/In a Food Processor.
- Take 400 gms of Button Mushrooms.
- Provide of Small Head Cauliflower (a rice substitute).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Tomato Paste.
- Provide 1-2 of Sweet Long Peppers.
- Take 1 tbs of Mixed Italian Herbs.
- Take 2 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne or Hot Chili Powder.
- Prepare Handful of Parsley.
- Provide to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Take of For The Baking Tray.
- Provide of X2 Cans Chpped Tomato or Passata.
- Use of Parsley.
- Use to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil (to your preference).
Instructions to make Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Ingredients Below (add in or take out whatever you like! I change this slightly every time I make them depending what's in my fridge). Adding chili sauce to the filling and or baking sauce is a winner! Adding Lentils is a good one also & you can't go wrong with some cheese stuffed in the top before you close the lid.
- In the food processor, combine the Mushrooms, Cauliflower, Garlic, Onion, Sweet Pepper, Spices & Herbs (set a small handful aside to mix in the baking tray sauce).
- Line the baking tray with canned tomatoes, stir in a handful or the stuffing mixture (adds flavour) and parsley..
- Cut the tops off the capsicums (if haven't already) & spoon the filling mixture into the capsicums. Replace the lid and place in tray of sauce.
- Bake for approx 30mins. Remove and serve (I like to sprinkle with Vegan or non Vegan Parmesan cheese).
If you find this Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.