Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many people do not realize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using regularly. You are additionally going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
Another thing a large number of individuals would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. For individuals who end up suffering from different kinds of rashes you might want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. The primary reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re additionally going to find that this can be used every day to provide you with younger looking skin.
There is currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your house I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be associated with it. Something you may or may not recognize is that within a really short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb yogurt chicken kebabs with steamed veggies recipe. To make low-carb yogurt chicken kebabs with steamed veggies you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies:
- Get 200 g of chicken breasts.
- Provide of Ground cumin.
- You need of Marinade.
- Provide 50 g of 4% yogurt.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 0.25 tsp of lemon.
- Use 0.25 tsp of smoked papriks.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Use 0.25 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 0.5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 0.25 tbsp of garlic.
- Take 0.25 tbsp of cumin.
Steps to make Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies:
- Mix together the ingredients for a marinade in a bowl. Place the chicken breast(already cut into 2.5cm chunks) in a sealable plastic bag then pour in the marinade. Squeeze out all the air from the bag. Mix and mash the chicken to completely cover it in marinade..
- Marinade in the fridge for at least 1 hour but for best results overnight. After marinade assemble the kabobs..
- Pre-heat oven to 215° C / 415° F.
- Evenly devide the kabob pieces into wooden skewers. Discard the leftover marinade from the chicken..
- Place the kabobs on a baking rack. Cook for 15-18 minutes, until the outer edges are brown and the chicken is cooked through..
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and your choice for a side dish. I suggest steamed veggies or basmati rice..
If you find this Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.