Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. You can cook chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Prepare 2-3 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of large zucchini.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated parmesan.
- You need 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Take 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan..
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley..
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir..
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve..
If you find this Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.