Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are great for the health of your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb braised beef stew recipe. To cook low carb braised beef stew you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Braised Beef Stew:
- Take 1 kg of Beef (any tough cut eg beef cheeks) cut into large chunks.
- Take 4 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 2 of Brown Onions – sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Crushed Garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Tomato Paste.
- Take 4 cups of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Get 7 of Red Radishes.
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Celery (roughly chopped).
- Provide 4 of Carrots (rougly chopped).
- Provide of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Low Carb Braised Beef Stew:
- Preheat the oven to 160°C degrees fan forced. Season the flour with salt & pepper and cover the beef with the seasoned flour and batch fry to seal the meat in a oven ready cast iron pan. Remove the meat and set aside..
- In the same pan add the onion, bay leaves and garlic and fry until lightly browned. Adding a dash of water to scrape any meat residue from the bottom of the pan..
- Add the spices (paprika, coriander & chilli) to the onion, cook till fragrant for 1 minute then add the tomato paste. Stir through then add the chopped vegetables. Stir to coat well..
- Add the meat incl meat juices to the dish and coat well. Add the beef stock and soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover then move to the preheated oven and braise for 1.5 hours..
- After 1.5 hours remove from oven, stir through, cover and braise for another hour. After 2.5 hours the meat should be tender and it should be ready to serve. You can serve with toasted baguette slices. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.