Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be something which can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to start using today. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this item is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You need to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In this post we are going to be looking at some of the benefits which are associated with the utilization of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
The very first thing you should understand about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it is going to not turn into fat in your body. For those of you wondering why this does not end up being stored as fat like other oils it is simply because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly in your body it’s easier for your body to simply burn it than to store it. You should realize that you can use this oil to develop energy for your body and it is going to also present you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may have throughout the day.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb tokyo coconut chicken recipe. To cook low carb tokyo coconut chicken you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken:
- You need 1 of chicken breast, roughly diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, roughly diced (you don't want very small pieces).
- You need 1 of large or 2 small bell peppers, preferably red, sliced into small strips.
- Get 1-2 of green onions, finely sliced.
- You need 60 grams of (approximately 1/4 cup) mixed nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews), roughly chopped/broken.
- You need 180 ml of (about 6 ounces) coconut cream or coconut milk (cream has more fat, and is preferred).
- Take 1 cube of chicken bullion.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Use of hot pepper powder.
Steps to make Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken:
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, start cooking onions in your preferred oil. I used a mix of butter and olive oil. Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste, and stir occasionally until they just start to become translucent..
- Add the chicken to the skillet, along with another dash of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is nearly cooked through..
- Add the nuts to the skillet and mix..
- Add the green onions. If you like your food spicy, add some hot peppers, or if you are in Tokyo, a little portion of a 100 yen package of hot chili powder from your friendly neighborhood Lawson's convenience store will work great..
- Add 60ml (2 ounces) of water and cook for maybe 30 seconds, then add the bell peppers and cook for one minute more..
- Mix the bullion cube with another 60ml (2 ounces) of water, and add to the skillet, along with the coconut cream..
- Heat and mix just until the dish is hot again (but don't boil). Take it off the heat and serve..
If you find this Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.