Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sue's Low-carb Over-stuffed Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sue's Low-carb Over-stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sue's Low-carb Over-stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals do not realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this item is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There’s one more thing that is important to know about this device and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. In this article we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits that are connected with the usage of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
Almost any other kind of cooking oil you might use will wind up turning into fat within your body, but this isn’t the case when you use coconut oil. I should point out that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it doesn’t get stored within your body as fat. You should realize that you can use this oil to produce energy for your body and it is going to also present you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you might have each day.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sue's low-carb over-stuffed peppers recipe. You can cook sue's low-carb over-stuffed peppers using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sue's Low-carb Over-stuffed Peppers:
- Get 4 of medium bell peppers, tops cut off and seeds removed.
- Provide 1 T of EVOO or butter.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 lb of hamburger.
- Provide 1-1/2 c of raw riced cauliflower.
- You need 14.5 oz of can diced tomatoes, drained.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1 T of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 c of cheddar or Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 c of Marinara sauce (5 net carbs per half cup).
Steps to make Sue's Low-carb Over-stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Parboil peppers until just softened. Drain and set aside..
- In small skillet, heat oil or butter. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender..
- In large bowl, combine onion mixture, hamburger, cauliflower, tomatoes, egg, basil, oregano and 1/2 c cheese..
- In baking dish, pour half of the Marinara sauce. Place peppers in dish and stuff with meat mixture. Spoon remaining sauce on top of peppers. Cover dish with foil and bake until temp. of meat mixture reaches 155°F, about one hour..
- Remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top of peppers. Bake until cheese is melted..
If you find this Sue's Low-carb Over-stuffed Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.