Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low carb stuffed peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb stuffed peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin using today. Something else I want to mention concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In this post we are going to be looking at some of the benefits which are related to the usage of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
For those of you who have difficulties losing a few pounds you are additionally going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight much easier. Because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for any person on a weight loss program who’s not shedding weight as quickly as they’d like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. Not to mention simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb stuffed peppers recipe. To make low carb stuffed peppers you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low carb stuffed peppers:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Use 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/2 head of cauliflower, cooked and finely chopped.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Use 1 T of dried basil.
- Take 2 t of dried oregano.
- Get 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- Get 3 cups of marinara sauce.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Low carb stuffed peppers:
- Cut peppers in half and remove stem and seeds. Blanch in boiling salted water until SLIGHTLY softened. Do not overcook..
- Saute onions and garlic until translucent..
- Combine onion mixture, tomatoes, cauliflower, seasonings, egg and 1/2 cup cheese with ground beef or turkey and combine well..
- Stuff blanched peepers with meat mixture.
- Put 1/2 marinara in bottom of large baking dish. Arrange stuffed peppers on top and top with remaining sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and bake at 375F until internal temp is 155F aprox 1 hour.
- Remove covers and top with remaining cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted..
If you find this Low carb stuffed peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.