Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart health. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a good smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming meat.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb recipe. You can have eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb:
- Provide of I. Batter:.
- You need 1/4 cup of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Take 4 of large eggs.
- Take 2 cups of sour cream.
- Use pinch of salt.
- Get 1/3 cup of honey.
- Provide of II. Cauliflower Eggplant:.
- Use 1 of large aubergine eggplant, peeled and cubed.
- Take 1 of medium head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1/3 cup of chopped green onions, thinly sliced.
Instructions to make Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter in a deep pan thats oven safe.
- Peel and cub the eggplant add to a bowl.
- Chop the cauliflower into same sized pieces as eggplant add to the bowl..
- When the butter is melted add the cauliflower, spices, and eggplant to the pan. Coat everything well. Eventually the eggplant will absorb the butter but cover while simmering. Stirring occasionally so it will cook evenly..
- When most of butter is absorbed add the green onions.
- While thats cooking mix the pinch of salt, sour cream, baking powder, cheese, and honey all together..
- It will rise.
- Pour the batter over the egglant and cauliflower after the onions are tender.
- Mix it well incorporating everything together. Bake 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.