Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many people do not recognize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you should be using regularly. One more thing I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this article we are going to be telling you why.
I am sure you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with loads of benefits. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for men and women who end up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the healing process. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it is also packed with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. Should you have other oils in your house I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be related to it. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb spicy shrimp tacos recipe. You can have low carb spicy shrimp tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos:
- Use 20 of Shrimp.
- Provide 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cajun Spice.
- Prepare of Squeeze of Lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of Coleslaw.
- Take 1 of Avocado.
- Use 4 of Low Carb Tortillas.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
Instructions to make Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos:
- Peel, de-vein, and clean shrimp. Toss shrimp in olive oil and Cajun spice until evenly coated. Let marinate for 20 minutes..
- Heat up cast iron skillet to a medium/high heat. Cook shrimp approximately 3-5 minutes each side or until shrimp become pink. When shrimp are done, squeeze lemon over them and set aside..
- Place low carb tortillas over two racks so that they droop down evenly. (This will be your taco shell) turn oven on to 350°F. Once your oven has heated to 350°F, pull out your tortillas. They will be perfect, pliable taco shells..
- Place coleslaw in taco shell, shrimp, shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and drizzle sriracha on top. Enjoy!.
If you find this Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.