Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pizza, low carb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza, low carb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss the meat.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza, low carb recipe. To make pizza, low carb you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza, low carb:
- Get of crust.
- Use 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 2 large of bananas.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of toppings.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of black ripe olives, sliced.
- You need 2 oz of peperoni, chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of thinly sliced onion.
- Get 1/4 lb of sliced colby monterrey jack cheese, I used a vegetable peeler.
- Provide 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Get 1 of granulated garlic powder.
Steps to make Pizza, low carb:
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Spray the pan your baking on with nonstick.
- Mix the bananas, parmesan cheese, and egg. When mixed well add baking powder. Mix well the baking powder will puff up quickly..
- Spread it thick on pan, it will expand and become thin crust in oven. bake in oven 5-7 minutes or till firm. Take out of oven..
- Add tomato paste, sliced cheese, onions,pepperoni, olies,oregano, garlic any basil.
- Bake in oven till heated trough, and cheese is melted. Serve hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Pizza, low carb recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.