Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken crusted pizza low carb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken crusted pizza low carb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Another thing I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There’s one more thing that’s important to realize about this item and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
I am sure you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with plenty of benefits. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for men and women who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the actual healing process. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is full of antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There is currently studies being done which are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, however this is not yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to start. Something you might or may not understand is that within a really short time frame there will be vitamin supplement businesses advertising the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken crusted pizza low carb recipe. You can have chicken crusted pizza low carb using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken crusted pizza low carb:
- Provide of crust.
- Use 2 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Use 1 tbsp of sweet basil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take of sauce.
- You need 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sweet basil.
- Take 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of stevia.
- Get 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Use of toppings.
- You need 1/3 cup of mushrooms, canned.
- Take 1/2 oz of pepperoni slices.
- Get 3 oz of summer sausage.
- Take 1/2 small of onion sliced very thinly.
- Take 1/2 medium of tomato sliced.
- Get 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Chicken crusted pizza low carb:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the chicken, oregano, basil, mozzarella cheese, and salt. When mixed add to a pizza pan or baking pan. The pizza pan I used was 16 inch pizza pan..
- Place the ground chicken mixture onto the pizza pan. Evenly press the mixture into the pizza pan. If you want you can even use your rolling-pin to get it nice and even..
- Bake in the oven for 20 min or until the crust is golden..
- Take out of oven add toppings and sauce..
- Stick back into oven 15 minutes..
- Take out let sit 5 minutes. Slice serve hope you enjoy..
If you find this Chicken crusted pizza low carb recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.