Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken crusted pizza low carb recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken crusted pizza low carb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken crusted pizza low carb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to find that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this item will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There is another thing that is important to realize about this product and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be glad to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a number of these benefits could be.
Just about any other type of cooking oil you might use will wind up turning into fat in your body, but this isn’t the case when you use coconut oil. For people wondering why this does not wind up being stored as fat like other oils it is because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly within your body it’s easier for your body to just burn it than to store it. And simply because this produces energy you need to be aware that this can actually be far better for you than drinking coffee to provide you energy.
There is currently studies being done that are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time companies are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken crusted pizza low carb recipe. You can have chicken crusted pizza low carb using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken crusted pizza low carb:
- Prepare of crust.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground chicken.
- Use 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Take 1 tbsp of sweet basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Take 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sweet basil.
- Provide 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of stevia.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Take 1/3 cup of mushrooms, canned.
- Get 1/2 oz of pepperoni slices.
- Get 3 oz of summer sausage.
- Get 1/2 small of onion sliced very thinly.
- Take 1/2 medium of tomato sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Chicken crusted pizza low carb:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the chicken, oregano, basil, mozzarella cheese, and salt. When mixed add to a pizza pan or baking pan. The pizza pan I used was 16 inch pizza pan..
- Place the ground chicken mixture onto the pizza pan. Evenly press the mixture into the pizza pan. If you want you can even use your rolling-pin to get it nice and even..
- Bake in the oven for 20 min or until the crust is golden..
- Take out of oven add toppings and sauce..
- Stick back into oven 15 minutes..
- Take out let sit 5 minutes. Slice serve hope you enjoy..
If you find this Chicken crusted pizza low carb recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.