Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is among the best meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has told you to eat some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Include fish in two meals each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp blt lettuce wraps recipe. You can have shrimp blt lettuce wraps using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps:
- Prepare 1/2 lb of medium small raw shelled shrimp.
- Take 8 of large lettuce leaves, I used romaine, but any sturdy cup shaped lettece will work.
- Provide 8 of thin slices bacon strips.
- Take 1/2 cup of halved grape tomatoes or sliced cherry tomatos.
- You need 1/4 cup of my spice rub, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- Use 1/4 cup of more or less depending on your taste of my spicy ranch dressing/dip recipe attached in direction step#5.
Steps to make Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps:
- In a medium skillet fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Remove all bacon fat except leave 1 tablespoon in to cook shrimp..
- Have spice rubon plate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Mix shrimp in spice rub to coat.
- Heat reserved bacon fat in skillet until hot and cook shrimp until golden and cooked through 3 to 5 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on plates with cup side up and spread spicy ranch dressing in each one https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Evenly divide warm shrimp among lettuce leaf cups.
- Add tomatoes.
- Crumble bacon into pieces and add to top.
- Serve right away while lettuce is crisp and shrimp is warm.
If you find this Shrimp BLT Lettuce Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.