Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Asparagus Quiche with a Spaghetti Squash Crust (Low Carb) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asparagus Quiche with a Spaghetti Squash Crust (Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asparagus Quiche with a Spaghetti Squash Crust (Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are really great for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus quiche with a spaghetti squash crust (low carb) recipe. To make asparagus quiche with a spaghetti squash crust (low carb) you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus Quiche with a Spaghetti Squash Crust (Low Carb):
- Prepare 13 ounces of Asparagus.
- Use 1/2 of Small Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 cup of Swiss Cheese (grated).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Small Spaghetti Squash.
- Prepare of Oil spray (to coat a pie pan).
Instructions to make Asparagus Quiche with a Spaghetti Squash Crust (Low Carb):
- Heat the oven to 400° F. Cut the Spaghetti Squash in half, longwise. Use a spoon to remove the seeds. On a foil lined pan, put the squash halves in the oven, cut side down, and bake for 40 minutes. Most of the remaining prep can be completed while the spaghetti squash is being baked..
- Cut off the woody ends of the asparagus. Chop the onion, mince the garlic, and cut the asparagus spears into 1-inch pieces..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat, and saute onion and garlic for several minutes, until the onion is soft..
- Add the asparagus and continue to saute until the asparagus has turned bright green and is soft but not limp..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese, salt, and pepper..
- When the spaghetti squash is ready and cool enough to handle, use a fork to scrape out the strands. Do not turn off the oven and keep it at 400° F..
- In a oil sprayed pie pan, scoop the loose strands from the spaghetti squash and push them against the sides of the pie pan to form an even "crust" throughout the pan..
- Pour the milk & egg mixture into the pan..
- Add the asparagus, onion, and garlic on top of the egg mixture; making sure it sinks in..
- Bake for 40 minutes until quiche is firm..
If you find this Asparagus Quiche with a Spaghetti Squash Crust (Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.