Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many men and women don’t understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you should be using regularly. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this product will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. Something else I would like to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you ought to be happy to realize that we are going to be explaining to you on this page what a number of these benefits might be.
I am certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with loads of benefits. You will discover that this will in fact help anyone who may possess some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. There are other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can present you with a younger look and it’s also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within an incredibly short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations advertising the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom hotpot with seasonal vegetables (low carb) recipe. You can cook mushroom hotpot with seasonal vegetables (low carb) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb):
- Take 100 gms of Enoki Mushrooms.
- Take 100 gms of Shimeji Mushrooms (quartered).
- Take 85 gms of Eggplant (cubed).
- Prepare 1 of Small Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Pumpkin (cubed).
- You need 100 gms of Bok Choy (Approx 1 bunch).
- You need 50 gms of Bean Shoots.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Light Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbs of Oyster Sauce (Vegan oyster sauce if you wish).
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Use 1 of tsb fish sauce (leave out for vegetarian).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Five Spice.
- Use 1 tbs of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbs of thinly sliced ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves thinly sliced.
- Take 100 gms of Firm Tofu (cut into blocks).
- Use Handful of Corriander for garnish.
- Provide 1 of red chili sliced for garnish.
- Prepare 3-4 Cups of Water.
Steps to make Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb):
- In a claypot or large pot, heat the Sesame oil on a low flame, add the garlic and ginger and fry quickly.
- Add the oyster, fish, soy sauce and sugar..
- Add the pumpkin, zucchini & Eggplant.
- Add 3 cups of water, bring to boil and turn down heat. Cook until pumpkin is cooked through, add more water if required..
- Once pumpkin is cooked through, add the tofu and bok choy. Cook for a minute or 2 and serve..
- Garnish with, bean shoots, chilli, and Corriander.
If you find this Mushroom Hotpot with Seasonal Vegetables (Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.