Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to discover that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You’re also going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is another thing that’s important to realize about this product and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be happy to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits might be.
For individuals who have difficulties shedding weight you are additionally going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight a lot easier. Because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. If you are one of the individuals trying to lose some weight in America today you’ll definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. And naturally simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
One more thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your house I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be connected with it. Something you may or may not realize is that within a really short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement companies advertising the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. You can have chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- You need 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- Take 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- Use 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Use 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Use 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Provide 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get of Spaghetti sauce.
- Use of Fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
If you find this Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.