Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. That’s a wonderful number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. To cook parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Use 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Take 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Provide 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Parmesan.
- Take 1 packet of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Extra Crispy.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 2 of large zucchini.
- Provide 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide of Garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of grated parmesan.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Instructions to make Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter..
- Whisk together milk and egg..
- Dice chicken breasts or cut into small strips. Add salt & pepper..
- Lightly coat chicken with butter + milk&egg mixture..
- Mix one packet each of Shake N Bake breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan..
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mix, place on nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes..
- Use julienne peeler to slice zucchini into "noodles"..
- Sauté zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes with 1 tbsp. butter, minced garlic, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Once cooked, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated parmesan..
- Plate zucchini noodles and serve with chicken on top, cutting into smaller pieces if desired..
If you find this Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.