Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Carb Egg Drop Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Egg Drop Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Egg Drop Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these health food every day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb egg drop soup recipe. You can cook low carb egg drop soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Egg Drop Soup:
- Provide 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of arrowroot powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- Get of Sesame oil.
- Get of Soy Sauce.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get of Chives.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Low Carb Egg Drop Soup:
- Heat the chicken stock over moderate heat until it starts to simmer..
- Mix the arrowroot powder with a bit of water and pour into the chicken stock while whisking..
- Add the ginger powder, a few drops of sesame oil and a tiny splash of soy sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Slowly pour the whisked egg using a fork to stir into the stock..
- Pour the soup into cups or bowls and topped with chopped chives. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Low Carb Egg Drop Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.