Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Full flavor Low carb tuna patties recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Full flavor Low carb tuna patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Full flavor Low carb tuna patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss consuming meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to full flavor low carb tuna patties recipe. To cook full flavor low carb tuna patties you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Full flavor Low carb tuna patties:
- Get 10 ounces of canned tuna fish, packed in spring water drained.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil to pan fry.
- Take to taste of hot sauce, optional.
- Provide to taste of London Pub malt vinegar, optional.
- Take to taste of red wine vinegar, optional.
Steps to make Full flavor Low carb tuna patties:
- In a pan heat oil.
- Put the tuna, dill weed, paprika, pepper, egg, and onion..
- Mix them together.
- Form into patties and fry. Get a very good crust on bottom before your first flip..
- Fry till crunchy.
- Takes about 15 minutes total to fry. Let sit 2 minutes and serve. I like the vinegars, especially the malt vinegar. However you try them I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Full flavor Low carb tuna patties recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.