This One Pan Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet is about 4 net carbs and is loaded with ground beef, bacon, a creamy sauce and cheese! This keto dinner is ready in under 20 minutes!
Welcome to your new favorite dinner. This One Pan Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet has become a bit of an obsession in our house. It is easy, requires just one pan, normal, easy ingredients you probably already have on hand and is insanely low in carbs. This is everything you want in a weeknight dinner.
Tips and Tricks
This recipe really doesn’t require any tips or tricks, it is that easy! Just remember to use a nice big skillet with a lid. I actually use my and the lid to my crock pot, don’t forget to check your cabinets and mix and match, you may have a lid that matches a pan you didn’t realize!
You can also put this filling into small sweet peppers and bake until tender if you’d like to switch things up, or something new with the leftovers!
Get Ingredients Here
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
2. Cook the chopped bacon until crisp and remove from the skillet and set aside.
3. Drain off all of the bacon grease except 1 tablespoon. Add the ground beef and onion. Brown the meat and drain off any grease.
4. Add the tomato paste, mustard, cream cheese, broth and spices stirring until the cream cheese has melted and a sauce has formed.
5. Reduce the heat to low and top with cooked bacon and remaining cheese.
Cover the skillet and cook on low for 5-7 minutes until cheese is completely melted.