Healthy Egg Muffins with are so easy to make ahead! Packed with protein and tons of nutritious vegetables, they’re simple to customize with your favorite veggies. It’s the perfect healthy breakfast and snack for on the go. Gluten free, paleo, low carb, keto and Whole30 compliant.
ARE HEALTHY EGG MUFFINS KETO?
Yes, absolutely! Egg cups are full of healthy protein and nutrients and very low in carbs. Plus, these paleo egg muffins fit perfectly if you are following a low carb, ketogenic or Whole30 diet.
With a batch of Whole30 egg muffin cups, now there’s no excuse to skip having a healthy breakfast when you’re on the run each morning.
EGG MUFFIN VARIATIONS:
The best part about making breakfast muffins is how easy they are to customize. I’m sharing 9 recipes here today but you can definitely make them all the same kind!
My kids love having different options for breakfast so I love switching up the add-ins and flavors. If you are dairy-free or want to make vegetarian egg muffins or paleo egg muffins, you can simply leave out the cheese or use a dairy-free cheese.
And then all you have to do is mix and match any protein, veggies and seasonings you like.
Get Ingredients Here
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a 12 count muffin pan with silicone liners or coat with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large 4 cup measuring cup or mixing bowl, crack in eggs and whisk together with salt and black pepper.
- Whisk in garlic powder and Italian seasonings until combined. Stir in tomatoes and spinach. (You can add cheese here if using).
- Divide evenly into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-16 minutes, or until set.