If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Oreo Truffle ever! . Really the best Oreo Truffle recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 4 ingredients with 8 steps. fine don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Oreo Truffle
- You need 18 oz of Oreo's.
- You Require 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You Require 1 1/2 lb of chocolate or white chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of frosting.
How to Make Oreo Truffle
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Crush Oreos until crumbs. Food processor works great.
- add cream cheese and mix until completely blended in.
- take tablespoon sized clumps and roll into balls..
- meanwhile, melt chocolate on low heat stirring frequently.
- using a toothpick, dip balls in chocolate and cover completely..
- set on wax paper to dry.
- use frosting to decorate for any holiday.
- serve after they harden or refrigerate and serve anytime.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!