If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Oreo Truffles. OREO cookies, baking chocolate, and cream cheese are all you need to make this easy chocolate truffle recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Easy OREO Truffles. Quick and easy Oreo truffles recipe.
One of the all-time best Oreo Truffles ever! . Genuinely the best Oreo Truffles recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Try topping the truffles with chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans or a sprinkle of cinnamon-sugar for added. These oreo truffles don't require any baking and they make a great food gift for friends and family. Do you have a dessert guilty pleasure? You can cook this recipe using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Oreo Truffles
- You Require 1 packages of Double Stuffed Oreos.
- You Require 1 packages of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of White Melting Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dark Melting Chocolate (optional).
As a baker, I confess that I often take Which is why these Oreo Truffles are something of a guilty pleasure for me, because there's. These Oreo Truffles are mouthwatering bite-size treat everyone will love! These homemade oreo balls are coated in chocolate and decorated with sprinkles and drizzle for a stunning presentation. Have you ever had Oreo truffles before?
Step to Make Oreo Truffles
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Put all Oreos into a zip lock bag and crush them until they're in small chunks..
- Mix cream cheese (at room temperature) with crumbled Oreos in a mixing bowl using your hands..
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and place onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil..
- Put sheet of Oreo balls into freezer for 10 minutes..
- Warm up while melting chocolate as per the directions on the package..
- Cover each ball with the white chocolate, reheating the chocolate as needed..
- Drizzle melted dark chocolate over hardened balls with a fork for decoration..
- Keep Oreo balls in refrigerator when not serving..
If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, you are certainly familiar with these no-bake treats. Oreo Truffles are an easy way to impress guests at your next get-together. Guests will never have to know they only require four ingredients! Oreo Truffles RecipeCreamy Oreo truffles with a rich chocolate coating. These Oreo Truffles are no bake and simple to make.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!