If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Ladybirds Frankenstein Cucumbers.
One of the all-time best Ladybirds Frankenstein Cucumbers ever! . Truly the best Ladybirds Frankenstein Cucumbers recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Ladybirds Frankenstein Cucumbers
- You Require 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 2 slice of cheese.
- You need 1 small of onion ..
- You need 1 of green food colouring.
- You Require 2 of toothpicks per cucucmber head.
- Prepare 1 of toothpick for colour dipping.
How to Make Ladybirds Frankenstein Cucumbers
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Peel the cucumber , then cut it into quarters about 10cm per chunk ..
- Slice the onion thinly , then pop out the middle little center pieces out of the onion slices ..
- Take the slice of cheese and cut long zig zag pieces , to create hair . And with the leftover bits of cheese , if any , if not get another slice , cut little circles out so to create neck bolt bits ..
- Now place the pre cut zig zag cheese bits , one per cucumber chunk , and place it at the top of the cucumber chunk for the hair.
- Place two of the little onion circles just under the cheese hair , leaving a little gap between , to create the eyes . And place a little piece of onion just under the eyes , in the middle , so to create the nose.
- Pierce the toothpick through the side of the cucumber chunk , one each side , or break the toothpick in half and poke half in each side of the cucumber chunk , them add a little piece of onion and a cheese circle onto the end of the toothpick so to create neck bolts ..
- Now dip the spare toothpick into the green food colouring and then carefully draw a stitched up mouth pattern with the food colouring and toothpick , so to create the mouth ..
- Place them onto a plate and serve for fun lol enjoy . :-).
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!