If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Spiderweb Apples ever! . Truly the best Spiderweb Apples recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Spiderweb Apples
- Prepare 4 of apples.
- Prepare 8 large of marshmallows.
- You Require 1/2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- You need 1/2 cup of krispie rice ceral.
- You need 1 tbsp of Halloween sprinkles (optional).
- You need 4 of craft sticks or disposable chopsticks.
- You Require 1 of wax paper.
How to Make Spiderweb Apples
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Push a wooden stick into the top of each apple..
- Put the marshmallows and butter in a medium sized microwave-safe bowl and heat on HIGH in the microwave for 15 seconds. Stir. Heat for another 10 seconds and stir. Marshmallows should be smooth and pourable at this point. If not, heat in 10 second intervals until ready..
- While still very hot, dip each apple one at a time into the marshmallow (you may need to return to microwave for a few seconds if marshmallow starts to get stiff). Lightly roll each in crispy rice, and set on a wax paper-covered cookie sheet 1-2" apart..
- Reheat any leftover marshmallows (you may need to add one or two at this point). With a spoon, drizzle remaining marshmallow over apples, giving them a "spiderweb" look. While still hot, add sprinkles to the coating, if desired..
- Allow to cool completely before serving. These are very sticky, but tasty!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!