If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Skeleton Cheese Ball.
One of the all-time best Skeleton Cheese Ball ever! . Truly the best Skeleton Cheese Ball recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. fine don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Skeleton Cheese Ball
- Prepare 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese I believe they are 8 Oz blocks..room temp.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 2 of green onions chopped.
- You Require 1/4 cup of real bacon pieces or to taste.
- You Require 1 of powdered ranch dip..you could use onion soup and dip mix if you don't like the ranch.
- You Require 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of a couple slices thinly sliced lunch meat ham chopped into chunks I think I used 4 slices.
- You Require 2 of pepperoni or 2 olives for the eyes.
How to Make Skeleton Cheese Ball
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar, garlic, ranch, bacon, and green onions together very well..use fork or hands not beaters you don't want too much air in it.
- I rubbed a small amount of olive oil in my mold to help it pop out with ease..
- Push all ingredients into mold check the bottom to make sure no air pockets are visible.
- Refrigerate for an hour..I made this last minute and didn't have time to let the cheese come to room temp so I mixed everything together with my hands like meatloaf it was a bit difficult but do able.i didn't have to refrigerate my mold because the cheese was still cold I just molded it and popped it right out..
- Place cut up ham all over the skeleton like skin and put your eyeballs in the sockets you can stick some olives on tooth picks in it or cut pepperoni into slightly smaller circles to fit in it..when I served it I stabbed the spreading knife into the forehead.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!