If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Ladybirds Martian Crackers.
One of the all-time best Ladybirds Martian Crackers ever! . Really the best Ladybirds Martian Crackers recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Ladybirds Martian Crackers
- Prepare 16 of crackers of your choice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of hummus or mayonase or french onion dip.
- You Require 1 small of lebanese cucumber – cut into 16 thin rounds.
- Prepare 4 of bocconcini – cut into 16 thin rounds.
- You need 8 of cherry tomatoes – cut in half horizontally.
- You need 32 of decorative toothpicks.
How to Make Ladybirds Martian Crackers
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Place the crackers separately , in a single layer , onto a serving platter ..
- Now take one cracker at a time , evenly spread a thin layer of either the hummus , mayo or dip , or a variety of each , onto the cracker and set back onto the serving platter , repeat with all remaining crackers ..
- Thinly slice the cucumber into 16 even rounds , then taking one slice of the cucumber per cracker , place in untop of the spread on the prepared cracker , repeat with all remaining crackers and cucumber slices ..
- Thinly slice the bocconcini into 16 even rounds . Then taking one slice of the bocconcini per cracker and place in onto the cucumber slice on the prepared cracker , repeat with all remaining crackers and bocconcini slices ..
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half horizontally , then place one tomato half per cracker ,place seed side down onto the bocconcini slice on the prepared cracker , repeat with all remaining crackers and tomato halves ..
- Lastly , taking two matching toothpicks per prepared cracker , push them down and through the top of the tomato half skins , on the cracker , to secure it . Repeat with all remaining crackers and toothpicks ..
- Arrange on a serving platter and serve , enjoy . 🙂 ..
- NOTE : best to have all ingredients prepared and on hand ready , but do not assemble them until ready to serve , or not long after , as the ingredients may make the crackers go a little soggy if left made for too long ..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!