If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Candy Corn Snack Mix.
One of the all-time best Candy Corn Snack Mix ever! . Truly the best Candy Corn Snack Mix recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Candy Corn Snack Mix
- You need 3 quart of popped pop corn.
- Prepare 4 cup of cheerios.
- Prepare 4 cup of corn or rice chex.
- You need 2 cup of salted peanuts.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You Require 3/4 cup of light corn syrup.
- You Require 1/4 cup of butter, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 packages of candy corn.
Step to Make Candy Corn Snack Mix
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In a large greased roasting pan, combine the popcorn, cereal and peanuts. In a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter, bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat, quickly stir in vanilla and baking soda until mixture is light and foamy..
- Immediately pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Stir in candy corn. Cool completely. Yield: about 5 quarts..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!