If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Squid Dogs W/ Ink ( Halloween ).
One of the all-time best Squid Dogs W/ Ink ( Halloween ) ever! . Really the best Squid Dogs W/ Ink ( Halloween ) recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. fine don’t waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Squid Dogs W/ Ink ( Halloween )
- You need 8 of hot dogs.
- Prepare 8 of uncooked crescent rolls.
- You Require 1 of ketchup.
- You Require 1 of black food coloring.
How to Make Squid Dogs W/ Ink ( Halloween )
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- preheat oven according to pkg on crescent rolls…
- slice crescent rolls into strips..
- using thawed hotdogs.. start halfway down the hot dog and cut in half..
- cut thos halves in half…
- now cut those in half again.. these are your tentacles….
- now wrap the top of the dog in your crescent strips.. I made a hood then wrapped around to completely cover the top..
- place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and cook according to directions on pkg of crescent rolls..
- meanwhile take about 1/4 cup of ketchup and 10 drops of food color.. mix in a small bowl.. your ketchup is now the ink…
- place the ketchup ink into a serving plate..
- when squid dogs r done arrange them around the ink…
- and serve!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!