If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding.
One of the all-time best Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding ever! . Genuinely the best Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients with 8 steps. fine don’t waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding
- You Require 15 oz of can of pumpkin pie filling.
- You Require 2 large of bananas.
- You Require 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- You need 2/3 cup of coconut (shavings).
- You Require 1/3 tsp of caramel extract.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of banana extract.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You Require 1 dash of powdered sugar.
- You Require 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
How to Make Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Mash banana, pumpkin pie, and coconut together..
- Add brown sugar, spice, and extracts along with half of marshmallows and coconut..
- Pour into small baking dish, cover in layer of marshmallow..
- Sprinkle coconut on top. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice for garnish..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Let cool..
- Scoop serving into small frying pan and cook until edges begin to caramelize..
- Serve hot with garnish of more coconut shavings, pumpkin spice, and powdered sugar..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!