Easy Keto Lasagna Stuffed Portobellos – These Easy Keto Lasagna Stuffed Portobellos are loaded with all your favorite lasagna flavors and textures, served up in a fun and portable low carb package! Cheesy and delicious, these will be a hit with the entire family!!!
It’s been awhile since I’ve been this excited about a new keto recipe I’m posting. Not that I don’t always think the recipes I post here are good – if they weren’t I wouldn’t share them. But this one I just know is going to be a huge hit with you guys.
First, it’s got all of your (our?) favorite lasagna flavors packed into a low carb portobello mushroom – so there’s that. And who doesn’t love lasagna? Classic comfort food for the win. ? ? ?
Second, and even more importantly – this Easy Keto Lasagna Stuffed Portobellos recipe is fun to make and eat.
I mean if the photos alone don’t make you want to jump up and run to the kitchen to make a batch of these Easy Keto Lasagna Stuffed Portobellos, I don’t know what will!
The first thing I stuffed into the mushroom was the hot sausage layer, and all that lovely flavor soaked right into the mushroom base and tasted amazing. What’s great about this family friendly keto recipe is that you can use regular sausage, seasoned ground beef, chicken or turkey sausage, or I suppose even a vegetarian substitute if that’s your jam.
Get ingredients Here
- Brush the mushrooms with a dry paper towel to clean off any dirt or compost. Remove stems if present and use a spoon to scrape out the brown ribs.
- Remove the sausage from the casing and press into four patties. Press one patty into each mushroom cap, going all the way to the edges and up the sides.
- Spoon 1/4 cup ricotta into each mushroom cap and press to the edges, leaving a dent in the center for the sauce.
- Spoon 1/4 cup marinara into each mushroom on top of the ricotta layer.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree (F) oven for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.