Mongolian Beef Egg Roll in a Bowl – Mongolian Beef Egg Roll in a Bowl. A sweet and delicious take on a P. F. Chang’s favorite. Gluten-free, Low-carb, Sugar-free, THM-FP
This is my take on P. F. Chang’s Mongolian Beef. They prepare theirs with steak strips and I wondered if we could get the same yummy taste using ground beef. Knowing how easy egg roll in a bowl is to make I decided to combine these two dishes and it turned out amazing.
Get Ingredients Here
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef. Drain off fat.
- Optional step: Rinse ground beef with hot water to quickly drain off any extra fat. Place ground beef back in skillet and begin reheating on medium heat.
- Stir in the sliced green onions and garlic. Carefully pour in the coconut aminos and water and stir to mix.
- In a small bowl mix together the erythritol, glucomannan, and ginger. Then add to the skillet.
- Drizzle in the blackstrap molasses.
- Add in the package of coleslaw. Stir to combine. Cover and let cook over medium heat for ten minutes stirring occasionally.
- Trim Healthy Mamas, this recipe can be used as is, as an FP. And that would be one serving which is 1/4 of the entire dish.
- It’s what you serve with it that will change it to an E or an S.
- Serve it with brown rice and the rice will give it the good carbs to make it an E.
- Serve it with other foods that are in the S category and it will be an S. You won’t need to rinse the beef if you are wanting it to be an S.
- If you prefer you can use 5 cups shredded cabbage and 1 shredded carrot in place of the coleslaw.