If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken.
One of the all-time best Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken ever! . Really the best Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 8 ingredients with 4 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef or ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of Uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- You Require 1 can of (4 oz.) Sliced mushrooms, drained.
- You need 1 can of (16 oz.) Whole kernal corn, drained (optional).
- Prepare 2 can of Condensed tomato soup.
- You Require 1 can of Diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.), drained reserving liquid..
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper, to taste.
Step to Make Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In skillet, brown ground beef or ground chicken. Drain well and add to crockpot..
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package UNTIL BARELY TENDER! Drain well..
- Add macaroni and the remaining ingredients to crockpot, stirring just enough to blend. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, adding reserved juice as needed. Great with some bread and butter! Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!