If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Classic Shortbread Cookies.
One of the all-time best Classic Shortbread Cookies ever! . Genuinely the best Classic Shortbread Cookies recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. fine don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Classic Shortbread Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You Require 2 cup of flour.
How to Make Classic Shortbread Cookies
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Start by getting out 2 bowls. Medium size..
- In the first bowl , cream the butter.
- In the same bowl mix in vanilla until well blended..
- In the second bowl mix together the flour and icing sugar..
- Pour the dry mix into the wet mix bowl ..
- Once mixed all together, the roll out onto floured surface with floured rolling pin ( 1/4 inch thick ) then cut into small circles ( about the size of the interior of a shot glass ) or cut with your favorite cookie cutter..
- Place the cut out cookies on baking pans and place in freezer to chill for at least 2 hours. You can even leave in overnight..
- Once chilled then heat up oven to 300°f – 325°f.
- Place cookies on Un-greased cookie sheets and bake for 15-18 mins or until bottoms are golden brown..
- Remove and let cool completely on baking sheet then add icing, chocolate, sprinkles, or whatever you love to decorate with ..
- Enjoy !!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!