If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Sweet n' Spicy Pumpkin Seeds.
One of the all-time best Sweet n' Spicy Pumpkin Seeds ever! . Genuinely the best Sweet n' Spicy Pumpkin Seeds recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients with 11 steps. ok don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Sweet n' Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- You need 1 cup of Pumpkin Seeds.
- You Require 5 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You Require 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
How to Make Sweet n' Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Cut hole in bottom of pumpkin and scrape out seeds..
- Rinse well to remove pulp. Pat dry..
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Line pan with parchment paper and spread seeds in even layer..
- Roast until dry. About 1 hour..
- In small bowl, mix 3 Tbl. Sugar, the cumin, cinnamon and ginger. Set aside..
- In nonstick pan, melt butter..
- Once butter is melted, add seeds and stir to coat. Then sprinkle with the remaining 2 Tbl. of sugar..
- Cook until sugar begins to caramelize, about 1-2 minutes..
- Pour seeds in bowl of spices and stir or shake to coat..
- Store seeds in airtight container up to one month (if they last that long)..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!