If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Ladybirds Ghost Strawberries.
One of the all-time best Ladybirds Ghost Strawberries ever! . Genuinely the best Ladybirds Ghost Strawberries recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. okay don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Ladybirds Ghost Strawberries
- Prepare 150 grams of white chocolate melts.
- You Require 12 of fresh strawberries , stalks in tact ..
- Prepare 1 of black icing gel pen or colour of your choice.
How to Make Ladybirds Ghost Strawberries
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Using a microwave safe bowl add the white chocolate melts and microwave on high in 30 second busts , stirring between busts , until melted ..
- Now , working with one strawberry at a time , dip them into the melted white chocolate , using the stalks to hold them whilst your dipping then , coating then all over , then place on a plate to set , repeat with all remaining strawberries and the melted chocolate until all strawberries are done , then place the prepared strawberries filled plate into the fridge to set completely ..
- Once chocolate coated strawberries are set , and once again , working with one strawberry at a time , and using the icing gel pen , draw some eyes on each of the prepared strawberries until all are done . Then draw an open mouth on each of the prepared strawberries until all are done , then place back into the fridge to set completely ..
- Once set , serve chilled , enjoy . :-).
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!