If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Crockpot Cabbage Rolls. Place cabbage rolls seam side down in slow cooker, in two You can always prepare the stuffed cabbage the day before, keep in the fridge overnight, put in the crockpot the next day when you. Crockpot Cabbage Rolls – try my traditional cabbage rolls with ground pork, rolled in sour cabbage leaves and slowly cooked in a crockpot. So simple and a definitely a favorite!
One of the all-time best Crockpot Cabbage Rolls ever! . Genuinely the best Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Crock Pot Cabbage Roll Soup contains several servings of veggies along with lean protein all Once you try it, I know for sure this Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup is going to become a staple to your. Crockpot Cabbage Rolls – try my traditional cabbage rolls with ground pork, rolled in sour cabbage leaves and slowly cooked in a crockpot. Plus most slow cooker recipes that call for beef and onion direct you to I also think you could roll up the cabbage rolls and arrange in a slow cooker to have the best of both. You can cook this recipe using 11 ingredients with 11 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Crockpot Cabbage Rolls
- Prepare 1 large of Head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced onion.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of Dried thyme.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 can of Tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatoes, undrained.
Cabbage rolls are one of those fit-any-occasion meals, where they could be an appetizer, easy Depending on how you like your cabbage rolls, there are other ingredients you can toss in the crock. Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe: Try this Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. Our family loves Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe and it has everything you need for a great meal. You will love this one pot meal that is so easy to make.
Step to Make Crockpot Cabbage Rolls
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Turn cabbage over and remove the core with a sharp knife. Be careful! Take off outer leaves and discard..
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and add the head of cabbage, again be careful!.
- As the cabbage leaves begin to loosen, peel away with tongs, one by one and put aside. About 8 leafs will work. You can easily double this recipe, if you have more cabbage leaves!!.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, (yep, get in there with your hands) except for soup and tomatoes..
- Now it's time to roll! For each cabbage roll, place your meat mixture in center of cabbage leaf. Roll once, tuck.Then take left and then right side of leaf, fold in and repeat, rolling and tucking until cabbage is rolled tightly. As you can see, I doubled the recipe in this photo. The amount of meat mixture and size of cabbage is really up to you. This recipe is very versatile..
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray. Place cabbage rolls, seam side down in crockpot. Pour soup and can of tomatoes over top. I like to re-season with a little more garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper over top..
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Or until tender..
- There should be plenty of tomato gravy to put over some mashed potatoes to serve with your yummy cabbage rolls! Enjoy!.
- After rolling, cabbages can be portioned out and frozen, ready to eat at a later time!.
- If you have leftover cabbage leaves, you could chop them up and add a bit to the sauce, save for a wonderful addition to soup or make my recipe for cabbage and noodles! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368685-lulus-fried-cabbage-and-noodles.
This is an updated version of my original cabbage roll recipe post. The key differences are that these are cooked in a crock pot and that I steam the cabbage leaves before. This Crock Pot Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe has tender cabbage leaves stuffed with ground beef, zucchini and rice, topped with tomato sauce and slow cooked in the crockpot for a delicious. These unstuffed cabbage rolls cook up quite nicely in your crockpot and have all the flavor of traditional cabbage rolls, but only a fraction of the effort! I love cabbage rolls, but they really are a.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!