If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Booger Dip ever! . Truly the best Booger Dip recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 4 ingredients with 6 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Booger Dip
- You need 16 oz of Regular Sour Cream.
- You need 1 envelope of Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 box of Food Coloring(Red, Green).
- Prepare 1 of (Optional) Fake eyeballs for decoration.
How to Make Booger Dip
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In a medium bowl mix the sour cream and onion soup mix..
- Add the green food coloring until dip is a nice light green color..
- Add 2-3 drops of red food dye and stir lightly to create red streaks within dip..
- (As a form of decoration you can squeeze 2 drops of red and 2 drops of green food coloring to the top of the dip and swirl with a fork or toothpick).
- Chill for at least 2-3 hours before serving..
- OPTIONAL: Before serving place fake eyeballs in the center..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!