If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Halloween Banana "Ghosts and Tangerine "Pumpkins".
One of the all-time best Halloween Banana "Ghosts and Tangerine "Pumpkins" ever! . Truly the best Halloween Banana "Ghosts and Tangerine "Pumpkins" recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 6 ingredients with 3 steps. fine don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Halloween Banana "Ghosts and Tangerine "Pumpkins"
- You Require 6 of firm bananas peeled and cut in half.
- You Require 12 small of tangerines.
- You need 1 of celery stalk, from it cut 12 1/4 inche sticks to be the pumpkin stems on the tangerines.
- You Require 24 of mini chocolate chips.
- You Require 12 of regular sized chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice, this is just an option if the bananas are going to sit out long enough that they would turn brown brushing the babanas with the lemon before decorating will keep them white longer.
How to Make Halloween Banana "Ghosts and Tangerine "Pumpkins"
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Cut a slit in each tangerine and inset the celery stick for the "stem".
- On each banana half put two mini chocolate chips for the "eyes" and 1 regular chip for the "mouth" arrange on platter the banana ghosts and tangerine pumpkins!.
- This simple healthy Halloween recipe is great for kids to make and eat and comes from my sister in law who makes them with her grandkids!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!