If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween *.
One of the all-time best Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween * ever! . Truly the best Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween * recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 11 ingredients with 14 steps. fine don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween *
- You need of mummy apples.
- You need 3 large of apples ( any kind will work ) (just pick your favorite).
- You Require 2 can of pillsburry butter recipe crescent rolls (8oz.).
- You Require 1/2 cup of graanulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of nutmeg.
- You Require 1 of raisins or black writing icing (optional.. see direction).
- You Require of cream cheese puss dip.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
Step to Make Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween *
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- preheat oven to 375°.
- OPTIONAL: peel apples if desired: I leave my peels on..
- core and slice apples into wedges.. about 8-10 wedges per apple…
- open crescent rolls and roll out each half seperatly. flatten a bit and crimp seams unless using seamless..and cut each section into 5 long strips..
- wrap each apple wedge in one strip to look like banadges ( u may not use the whole strip: if u don't reserve to make additional strips) leave an opening for your apple mummy's eyes..
- repeat until u run out of apple or crescent…
- in a bowl mix together apple mummy seasonings…
- roll each mummified apple wedge into the cinnamon mixture..
- place apple mummies onto lightly spray, foiled baking sheet..
- bake until dough is fully cooked and apple is turning soft.. it will still have some firmness in center.. that's ok u don't want the apple mushy. but u do want the crescent slightly crisp..
- meanwhile using a beater on medium/high mix all dip ingredients..
- when apples are done use black writer icing for the eyes or u can use some of the "dip" to glue raisin eyes in place..
- serve mummy apples with dip…
- makes about 20 mummy apple wedges..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!