If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pumpkin Surprise Dinner.
One of the all-time best Pumpkin Surprise Dinner ever! . Truly the best Pumpkin Surprise Dinner recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 5 ingredients with 16 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Pumpkin Surprise Dinner
- Prepare 1 each of pumkin, make sure it can fit in your oven.
- Prepare 1 can of large cream of mushroom soup.
- You Require 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cooked rice, enough for filling half a pumkin.
- You Require of seasonings of your choice ( we use ground pepper, seasoning salt, sage, thyme, sea salt, oregano, cayenne pepper, parsley).
Step to Make Pumpkin Surprise Dinner
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat Oven 350*F.
- Now cut the lid off the pumpkin, but save the lid.
- Clean out the seeds and goop, saving the seeds.
- In large bowl, put the cooked ground hamburger and cooked rice in it.
- Stir hamburger rice mixture.
- Add can of soup to hamburger rice mixture.
- Stir hamburger rice mixture well.
- Add your seasonings of your choice to your taste to hamburger rice mixture.
- Mix hamburger rice mixture well.
- Spoon the mixture into the pumpkin.
- Place pumpkin on cookie sheet.
- Place lid stem side down on cookie sheet.
- Stick it in the oven and bake 2-4 hours.
- Pumpkin Will be done when you pierce it and is soft.
- Carve pumpkin.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!