If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pumpkin Spice Filled Whoppie Pies.
One of the all-time best Pumpkin Spice Filled Whoppie Pies ever! . Truly the best Pumpkin Spice Filled Whoppie Pies recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. okay don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Pumpkin Spice Filled Whoppie Pies
- You need of CAKES.
- Prepare 4 oz of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You Require 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You Require 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You Require 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange and black sprinkles.
- You need of PUMPKIN SPICE FILLING.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You Require 4 oz of salted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 4 cup of confectioner's 6.
- You Require 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of drops of orange food coloring.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Filled Whoppie Pies
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk flour with baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat in, stir in cocoa powder.
- Beat in buttermilk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture until well combined.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on prepared pans. Press sprinkles on surface of batter. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until set. Let sit on pan 1 minute then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- MAKE PUMPKIN SPICE FILLING.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and butter until well combined, add sugar slowly beating until creamy, beat in pumpkin pie spce, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Add drops of orange food color to get the color you want, chill filling about 30 minutes to firm up before using.
- ASSEMBLE WHOPPIE PIES.
- Place a cake bottom side up on work surfave.
- Spread some filling on cake.
- Ytop with another cake , top up.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!